Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back from the Writer's Conference and I returned feeling more knowledgeable and successful.  Received valuable feedback on my book from an editorial director and the two agents I met with, requested copies of my book proposal. With all the changes in the publishing industry, a writer today has more options than ever before.  I learned so much but realized what a complex and lengthy process it is to be an author.  Publishers are booking slots for 2012 publications.  And I thought I could get Two Spirits, One Heart out in a few months.  How naive is that?

I met with one agent already who is interested in representing me but graciously gave me a few weeks to figure out how I want to proceed.  She even suggested that I send out a few query letters to other agents.  I love Dana's heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment